Effective date: April 15, 2020
This page informs you of Zetterberg Gallery’s policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information we collect may include, but is not limited to:
- contact information and other details submitted by you via our website forms and by emails sent to our domain.
- When doing business with us or inquiring about our products and services, we collect information in relation to any transaction or any inquiry submitted by any method of communication.
- information you give us in person at art fairs, places of business, or anywhere else.
- When you are browsing our website, we may collect your IP address, device type, device operating system, browser type, general location, and language. We are not able to identify website visitors personally if personal information is not submitted via our website forms.
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may collect Usage Data regarding whether the emails we send are opened and links are clicked on in our emails.
Our web hosting account may collect some anonymous analytics data.
We keep contact form submissions for only as long as we have a reason to keep it for customer service purposes, but we do not use the information submitted through them for marketing purposes.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Use of Data
Zetterberg Gallery uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To offer new products, services, and/or recommendations to you
- To send you newsletters
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside of Finland and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Finland and process it there.
Who we share your data with
We may share your contact form submissions with our trusted partners, for example a graphic designer or a web developer. In such cases our partners may need the content to serve you better.
Disclosure Of Data
Zetterberg Gallery may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Zetterberg Gallery
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
How long we retain your data
We keep keep contact form entries for six months and analytics records for two years.
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
What rights you have over your data
If you receive communications from us and would like to see the personal data we hold about you, it will be provided upon request.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, or wish us to remove information that we are not obligated to retain, please contact us directly. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
If you subscribe to our email newsletter, we will not use the personal information you provide (name and email address) for any other purpose. You have the option of unsubscribing from our newsletters at any time, using the ‘unsubscribe’ link provided in each email.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose. Such third party services include data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en .
Other third party Service Providers
We may save our site backups temporally into Dropbox.
Your data is shared with MailChimp for marketing purposes. The following email analytics are tracked.
- Open Tracking which tells us if our contacts open the emails we send.
- Click tracking allows us to see if our contacts have clicked links in our emails.
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
How we protect your data
We use HTTPS to authenticate our website and to protect the privacy and integrity of the exchanged data while in transit.
We use only trusted well-known service providers.
Our personal computers and passwords are kept in a safe place.